(this page effective as of November 10, 2016)
All products sold by Hasselblad Bron Inc. come with a factory warranty.
· Hasselblad H6D Series products: The warranty duration is 24 months or 100,000 exposures, whichever comes first.
· Hasselblad H5D & H5X Series products: The warranty duration is 12 months or 100,000 exposures, whichever comes first.
· Hasselblad H System lenses: The warranty duration is 12 months or 100,000 exposures, whichever comes first.
· Hasselblad H System lenses (Orange Square): The warranty duration is 24 months or 1,000,000 exposures, whichever comes first.
· Hasselblad X1D Series products: The warranty duration is 12 months or 100,000 exposures, whichever comes first.
· Hasselblad XCD System lenses: The warranty duration is 12 months or 1,000,000 exposures, whichever comes first.
· Hasselblad CFV Series products: The warranty duration is 12 months.
· Hasselblad Flextight Scanners: The warranty duration is 12 months.
· Broncolor products: All Broncolor equipment – with the exception of flash tubes, modeling lamps, protective glass, rechargeable batteries, textiles and parts subject to wear – carry a 2 year warranty.
· FOBA products: 1 year factory warranty
· Kobold: 1 Year factory warranty
· Visatec: 2 Years factory warranty
• Products eligible for warranty handling can be serviced by Hasselblad Bron Inc. Please request warranty service via our ONLINE FORM.
• Customer is responsible for shipping cost of warranty repair. Hasselblad Bron Inc. is responsible for return shipping "same way" as product was sent within the United States.
All Hasselblad Bron Inc. products are sold with a manufacturer’s factory warranty.
Each warranty covers the following:
The product is free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper usage of the product for a period specified above (see coverage above for each product line) from the date of original customer purchase. Hasselblad Bron Inc. will, at its option, repair or replace this product providing the original purchaser:
A. Returns the photographic product by U.P.S. or Federal Express, Insured, Freight Prepaid to Hasselblad Bron, Inc. and:
B. Has returned the Warranty Registration Card within thirty (30) days of date of purchase together with proof of the date of original purchase (COPY OF THE DATED ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT)
This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
1) Modification, alteration, repair or service of the product by anyone other than Hasselblad
Bron Inc. or its authorized service center listed below
2) Physical abuse to the product, overload of, misuse of the product, or operation thereof in a
manner contrary to the accompanying instructions
3) Any use of the product other than that for which it was intended
4) Damage due to accidents, water, impact, improper care and maintenance
5) Labor, shipping costs and cost of parts not authorized by Hasselblad Bron Inc.
6) The warranty does not include CCD cleaning, damage to IR filters, replacement IR filters, consumable spare parts, eyecups, film holders, flash tubes, halogen lamps, safety glasses (dome), synch cables, textiles, batteries, battery charger, battery leakage, firewire cables, USB cables, cords, CF/CFast/SD cards, and parts such as rubber pads, tripod rubber feet, bushings and other parts that would wear out from normal usage.
7) Tune and Lubes for Hasselblad scanners are not covered under warranty
The warranty only covers the product if it is still owned by and presented for service by the original owner. The warranty is not transferable and is only valid in the territory in which the product was purchased. Hasselblad Bron Inc. will not process products for warranty repair which were purchased outside of the United States. Hasselblad AB’s (Sweden) obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing at their option; products or parts determined by them to be defective in materials or workmanship.
If repair or replacement due to discontinued items or parts is not possible, Hasselblad Bron Inc. reserves the right to replace the product with a current model of the same quality and equivalent function.
Warranty of replacement parts is limited to whichever is a longer period of time:
broncolor, FOBA, Kobold, Visatec; 90 days from the repair or purchase of the repair parts or the unexpired portion of the warranty period of the product on which the parts are being used.
- Hasselblad; 180 days from the repair or purchase of the repair parts or the unexpired portion of the warranty period of the product on which the parts are being used.
Under no circumstances shall Hasselblad Bron Inc. be liable for any special incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, damage to or loss of equipment, lost profits or revenue, costs of renting replacements and other additional expenses - even if Hasselblad Bron Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to the purchaser. Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy which but for the warranty contained herein might arise by implication or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow limitation on implied warranties, so above limitation may not apply to you.
To obtain warranty service, the product or part(s) must be carefully packaged. Hasselblad Bron Inc. is not responsible for damage caused during shipping or products lost during shipping to Hasselblad Bron Inc. A copy of the sales receipt from an authorized dealer must accompany the product, listing the item and serial numbers.
All shipping expenses to the warranty center are incurred by the sender. Repair may be performed by Hasselblad Bron Inc. or in some cases, warranty repairs must be performed by the factory. Hasselblad Bron Inc. is responsible for shipping costs to and from the factory.
Warranty on Demo / Used Items: Demo gear or used equipment sold by Hasselblad Bron Inc. may have a warranty. Please check the terms of sale when purchasing demo or used equipment for specific information about the warranty terms.
Hasselblad Bron Inc. Service
Only the finest workmanship and quality control went into the manufacturing, assembling and testing of your new Photographic Equipment. If servicing is required either in or out of warranty period, Hasselblad Bron, Inc. will be happy to assist you with prompt, efficient service.
Your Photographic Equipment will be serviced to exacting factory specifications by trained technicians, utilizing only original manufacturer's replacement parts.
ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO HASSELBLAD BRON'S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Indemnification Clause for Hasselblad Bron, Inc.
Please note that the entity of Hasselblad Bron Inc. does not pay or compensate another party for its losses, damages or liabilities incurred. This includes, but is not limited to incorrect, delayed, and damaged shipments, or products that are improperly functioning. Hasselblad Bron Inc. upholds its warranty terms and conditions for all of the product lines as specified in the owner manuals.